Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December Dates

I know that I have been bad blogger. I am sorry about that. I will try to post more and share stuff thats going on with me and Chuck.

Dec 1rst- 24 days until Christmas

December 2nd-Lunch with friends tomorrow at Logans. :) THen we are going to visit our friends Rhonda and Brian and meet their sweet little girl Rebecca. :)

December 5th- Our nephew Deonovan's 7 month birthday and we are gonna go to the Christmas on the Neuss in Raleigh. Its a cool christmas light show.
20 days until Christmas

December 10th- my moms and my father in laws birthday.


December 11th-Making christmas cookies


December 12th- Cookie exchange party and white elephant exchange

December 16th-We are off to NY to see our family for Christmas. Its gonna be a great holiday because we get to be with the ones that we love and be with each other. Last Christmas he was deployed so this year we are gonna treeasure our time together. :)
10 days until Christmas

December 20th-my little cousins birthday party

December 24th- Merry Christmas eve. We are gonna celebrate with my family and his family. Then we are going to Midnight Mass.

Dec 25th= Gonna make our rounds to see everyone in our family

Dec-31rst-New Years Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy - Happy Birthday to your Mom! Ross and Mark turn 21 also on the 10th - can you believe it!! Aunt Nancy